Mike lev??? OK ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sam Miller III

Scuba Legend
Scuba Legend
Rest in Peace
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
CALIFORNIA: Where recreational diving began!
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Mike lev lives some where in the US NE, possibly in the path of the recent hurricane.

Any one heard from him?

Any one have his address or E mail

Lets hope Mike and family are Ok

Mike if you are out there present us with a post

Mike is avery aggressive collector as some of the old timers know. He has a world class collection of hard goods, regs, tanks etc as well as a very presentable collection of books.

SDM

Hello Sam,all is good.Thanks for thinking of me.Just got some strong winds and rain.Alot of other folks in RI and Mass don't have power.Some people near the coast took in some water.It could have been much worse.I hope people don't take the next one lightly.I lost my internet for a few days.I really missed that.Now I am back.Thanks again.I hope all others are ok also.NY NJ ect.:cool2:

Reactions: Jax
Mike,

'Glad everything is okay for you. We've been thinking about those in the Northeast who are weathering this storm. Best wishes,

John (SeaRat)

Hi Sam,
Mikey and myself are in contact daily.:shakehead:
Glad him and his family are okay.
Jerry:)

Thank again guys.Like I said many are still without power.I am thinking about getting a generator.Everyone should have one just in case.That and a diving outfit.:cool2:

Back
Top Bottom