Mighty O in August

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Git-R-Dun I dove the "O" last August. Great dive. Don't wait too long to make your reservations we barely got on a boat. It is a long day you might want to wait until Sunday to drive back.
[GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]

I'm going to wait. After hearing from a few people how long of a day it is I changed my mind on the whole marathon day. I will just get some sleep and then drive back the next day.

Hey Y'all. I got a little bit of an update. I got a PM from a boat operator that has a 6 pack boat. I am going to get with him this weekend and see what availability he has and prices. Are there any dates that don't work for you guys? I am thinking the weekend of the 23rd but I still have to check my schedule to be certain.
So far we got
Scoobahdood
Johnny Bravo
Me
and Chugger is a maybe.
Anyone else?

Depending on the price, I would like this too. My only problem is I would have to be back in Pinellas by like 3pm for work Sunday.:D:D:D

What are the dates exactly and where are you boating out of? I might be interested in making a trip down from Jackson MS to dive the "O". :)

Michael

I might be interested as well. I just need to see what happens with the new house we are getting.

OK here is the deal. I talked with MBT Divers out of Pensicola today. We can have a 6 pack boat for Saturday the 23rd. The cost is $150 per diver. There is a chance that it will go up a little if fuel keeps going up. They said it shouldn't go up more than $15 to $20. So the plan is to leave here Friday night and drive up. Go out there and do a 2 tank dive on the Oriskany. Chill out Saturday night and leave bright and early Sunday morning to get back. ( Bandit 3:00 won't be a problem )
I haven't locked down a room yet so I can't give you those costs but I will as soon as I get them. So let me know who all wants to go and we can get this done!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom