Might Be Moving To Mobile

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

brought our dive gear. I don't usually bring the whole locker...

1006315_10201715538509750_403852310_n.jpg

---------- Post added August 6th, 2013 at 10:05 PM ----------

lots of storms blow through here, LOL

I don't mind, I'm closer to the diving :wink:

Found a house to rent that suits us, pool in the back yard. Older house, been modified over the years, a bit quirky but I think we'll like it just fine :wink:

Will be very glad to have the move behind us though.

Don't feel bad about the rain . . When I moved down from Florence back in 2001, it rained for a solid two weeks. It's not *always* like this, but you do sort of get used to daily showers during the summer time. It tends to keep things cool :)

Glad you guys got it all moved down!

We're having a small get together tomorrow night at Montego's on Airport Blvd. (the FB group). Come by for a while!

Carl

not going to dive this weekend. hurt my shoulder, it's doing better but I'm going to give it a bit more time.

wife hurt her foot. think we want to take one day this weekend for a little fun, we haven't had any in a long while. maybe run out to Dauphin Island to see what's there, it's about 30 minutes from the house.

really itching to get wet, prolly some shore dives to start with. maybe stick some flounder. Might try to do that next weekend.

regs are in the shop. getting to be time to think about where to do a dive or 2. need to breath some tanks down so they can be serviced.

---------- Post added September 10th, 2013 at 07:19 PM ----------

nice shop, BTW. lots of stock, staff, indoor pool in the back, people showing up for a class.

I met Gage, Todd, Loren & I'm having a brain fart on the 4th guy. I'm horrible with names, have to use them a few times before they stick.

Job's off to a great start, we rented a great house for us, lots of room & a pool in the back yard. 9 mile easy commute, 7 of it interstate. Good dive shop less than 3 miles from work. We're racking up a nice list of high quality places to eat a variety of cuisine, close by. Most of the unpacking is done, which means we'll start having time for a little fun soon.

Yeah, we're liking it here just fine so far :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom