Midwest CCR Demos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Deep Thought

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I am scheduling Midwest Rebreather Demos throughout Minnesota, Wisconsin, Illinois and Michigan. There are several levels of Rebreather presentation and demos available. Many of the demos are Free with rebate at participating dive centers. If you don’t see one at your local dive center, have them call me before dates fill up.

Here are a couple of the popular rebreather demos:

Rebreathers 101 which is a classroom setting presentation on current rebreathers, how they work, hands on building, how to choose one for you, then QA. The classroom can be followed up with a Discover Rebreather Pool Session

Discover Rebreathers is a Pool session only which gives divers an opportunity to pool dive several of the most popular rebreathers on the market today. Pool time is generous and all divers from past events have tried each of the units multiple times before the pool time ends.

Your instructor, Ron Benson, has been diving and teaching rebreathers for 15 years and has owned all of the units listed with extensive experience on each: Drager Dolphin, Ray, Azimuth, Submatix, Inspiration Classic, Inspiration Vision, Evolution, KISS Classic, KISS Sport, Optima, ISC Megalodon, rEvo, Poseidon MkVI.

Units available at time of demo will be CCR’s: Inspiration Vision, Inspiration Classic, Megalodon, rEvo, KISS Classic, Poseidon.*some ccr’s are for sale and may vary according to date scheduled.

Dates below are only for Minnesota, for your location contact your local dive center. Space is limited to ensure the best experience, so don't delay.

Rebreathers 101 & Discover Rebreathers
$40 registration fee with $40 gift certificate given upon completion of the event

Aquaventure Dive & Photo Scuba Minneapolis, Maple Grove, MN Scuba Snorkel Classes

December 19th 9am -12pm – Rebreather 101, and 1pm -4pm – Discover Rebreathers

January 9th 9am -12pm – Rebreather 101, and 1pm -4pm – Discover Rebreathers

Good Diving

Ron
Rebreather and Technical Training by Ron Benson
Ron@SilentExplorers.com

I've had the pleasure of being on a charter trip aboard Ron's boat and as a rebreather diver, I can't say enough good about Ron. If you are just interested in rebreathers, an advanced CCR diver considering another unit, or anything in between you'd be remiss not to attend one of these events.

-matt berk

Ron,

Are you planning to be anywhere around the Chicago area for demo's?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom