Midnight showing of "Revenge of the Sith"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' Irish Temper:
Using my Jedi mind control -

You do not want to go to the movie, you want to send all your money to LIT.
Writing check... for what... I don't know. Lil' Irish Tinkle... it's not clear. :wink:

Bought my tickets for Friday night online a week and a half ago. Can't wait!!!!!

Started re-watching I & II today to get the full effect.

I didn't watch it at midnight but saw the 1st showing this morning. I got there about 1 hour before it started and the theater was already packed. I bought my tix online at www.fandango.com so I didn't have to wait in line. Definitely a great show and went beyond my expectations. For those that haven't seen it yet, try to watch the digital projection vs. film. It's like watching HDTV on the movie screen.

Ericson

Poseidon8118:
Yep, it had to be asked, who saw the midnight showing of "Revenge of the Sith"? Was it everything you expected and more...or was it a dog? Did you buy your tickets in advance and still had to wait in line to enter; like I did?

My wife, oldest son, and daughter stayed up until 3 am last night for the George Lucas epic and yes to me it was worth it!

Comments please!

I saw the noon showing and it was great! It was so cool to see how it all fit together! Will have to go back and see it again. :D

I saw Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith last night.

Loved it. As ScubaJunkee said, 'it exceeded my expectations.'

The first Star Wars came out the year I graduated high school!

For me, this one was both wonderful and sad at the same time.

I actually was choked up at the end.

Natasha:
The first Star Wars came out the year I graduated high school

Seeing how I don't want to die. . . I'll leave this one alone :D

i don't think you have enough fingers, LIT

:11:

did i just say that????

Using my Jedi mind control once again -

:hoondidi: Natasha, You do not want to hurt Lil' Irish Temper, and H2Andy.

LIT says
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natasha
The first Star Wars came out the year I graduated high school

Seeing how I don't want to die. . . I'll leave this one alone

The correct response is "yes, she looks like she graduated high school when the first one, i.e. Episode 1 (Phantom Menace) came out"

:wink:

well i just got a report on the take for the movie, and it looks like i shot low for the first night take. according to the report "Sith" made 50 million opening day, i nearly jit the floor when i heard that i saw so shocked, this movie will pay for its self in one weekend without a doubt

FWIW

Tooth

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom