Midnight showing of "Revenge of the Sith"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

if jedi can 'see' the future, why in the heck didn't they notice the whole 'death & destruction thing coming up in just a few minutes when anakin gets here'? and there was a slight surprise - i thought padme might run quickly off to get married to senator organa. remember when leia said her impression of her mother was that she was sad? i wonder why ms organa was sad. didn't much like the birth scene, but i'm a midwife and they didn't do it to suit me. however, even though it isn't that hard to pick holes in it, it was a very good movie, second only to 'a new hope'. at least there weren't any freakin' dancing teddy bears.

BabyDuck:
if jedi can 'see' the future, why in the heck didn't they notice the whole 'death & destruction thing coming up in just a few minutes when anakin gets here'? and there was a slight surprise - i thought padme might run quickly off to get married to senator organa. remember when leia said her impression of her mother was that she was sad? i wonder why ms organa was sad. didn't much like the birth scene, but i'm a midwife and they didn't do it to suit me. however, even though it isn't that hard to pick holes in it, it was a very good movie, second only to 'a new hope'. at least there weren't any freakin' dancing teddy bears.

Ohhhh yeah, Thanks from the rest of us who haven't seen yet. . :bash:

BabyDuck:
at least there weren't any freakin' dancing teddy bears.

see, that right there is your first mistake :crafty:

remember the last time there weren't any dancing teddy bears... and what
happened? we got stuck with Jar Jar Binks

who became A SENATOR!!!

oh it gets worse :11:

Finally caught it last night and on a fairly empty theatre which was nice, we had the row to ourselves, might have been 60 in the theatre total which could easily seat 300 folks.

I agree it was tying up loose ends, but you could still get into it and enjoy their take on how it happened.

Anyone else here like to sit in the front row? I love the experience. I think everyone has to do it once. It feels to me like you are actually in the movie rather than just watching it. You can't see the borders of the screen, so you can't really get yourself out of the picture. So what, you neck gets a little stiff?! It's fun.

baltimoron:
Anyone else here like to sit in the front row?

i have a friend who does, and she drives me nuts. i always get a headache
sitting in the first row.

OK I've seen it twice now. I had to go with my sister and my son.

I've had enough Star Wars to now last me another..10 years. :)

I don't think it's beyond the realm of possibility that one of the minor "networks" (i.e., WB, UPN) will come out with a Star Wars show sometime in the next two or three years. After all, look how many Star Trek series there have been...

i'm pretty sure i heard Lucas was working on a TV show... it's supposed to
take place between Episode III and Episode IV

let me see if i can find the article:

Mr Lucas told the Celebration III convention the live action TV series would be similar to Raiders of the Lost Ark spin-off The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles.

"Like on The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles, we want to write all the stories for the entire first season all at once," he said.

"I'm going to get it started, and hire the show runners and all of that, then I'll probably step away."

He said the live action series would feature stories taking place between movie episodes three and four - Revenge of the Sith and the original 1977 Star Wars movie.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/film/4484915.stm

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom