Mid-Week Diving Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey there everyone! Being a recent casualty of the economy, I find myself with most days off. I'd certainly be interested in making it to monterey for a dive during the week, occasionally. Let me know if you guys are still doing the mid week thing.

I can dive most any day, so I'm interested. timothytech1950@yahoo.com The Flipper Dippers in San Jose have a few divers that can dive during the week too; I'm one of them. They have a website.
At the moment I'm trying to find someone to dive with on Labor Day, Sept. 6. I want to go to Breakwater and dive the mertridium fields. I video my dives and though I dive almost evey week, don't have a video of this location.

As I mentioned in another thread, I will be in San Francisco from the 26th for a week, but will only have evenings available until Thursday. I've talked to DiverZero already, is there anybody else up for a dive sometime in there? If I can find something close to San Francisco itself I am likely up for it. I find it difficult to believe there isn't a worthwhile dive site there somewhere. I come from Toronto, it really doesn't take a lot to make a dive site worthwhile, compared to some of the places I dive for fun :-D

Hi,

Please let me know if anybody would like to make a couple of shore dives this Monday/Tuesday (September 20-21).

Kind regards,
Alex

Anyone diving Thursday 21st. Oct?

i have done a fair bit of wednesday lobos dives or have even chartered the hopper mid week!! totally affordable and fun! im in!!

I can probably go mid-week. Yes, I'm interested.
I have lots of tropical experience, but this cold stuff still takes some getting used to. Consider me an old newbie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom