Mid-Week Diving Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FishDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I would like to create a contact list of divers that have the flexibility to dive during the week. I will assemble a group contact list of interested divers that all of us can use to initiate dives.

The hope is to cut through some of the red tape of Lobos dive planning. Someone has a day off, shoots off a group email, one or more people join them at the park gate and off we go. Other sites are certainly fine too, Lobos just happened to trigger this idea.

If you want to opt in, send me your preferred contact email address.

If only, . . . .

Alas. The horrors of (over) employment.

Good midweek diving folks!

I would like to create a contact list of divers that have the flexibility to dive during the week. I will assemble a group contact list of interested divers that all of us can use to initiate dives.

The hope is to cut through some of the red tape of Lobos dive planning. Someone has a day off, shoots off a group email, one or more people join them at the park gate and off we go. Other sites are certainly fine too, Lobos just happened to trigger this idea.

If you want to opt in, send me your preferred contact email address.

I need your email address.

This is Josh and I would like to dive on tues or wed or fri this week. That is the 6th 7th or 9th. I need a buddy, let me know. I'm in Prunedale. Anywhere in the monterey bay is good with me. Joshjthompson@sbcglobal.net. Thanks, Josh.

I'm available usually every Wednesday, would love to get some midweek dives in. Looking to dive with my doubles, but have a single tank as well. Email me at arcaporale@gmail.com

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom