Mid-Week Diving Group

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anyone down to do a dive or two at Point Lobos tomorrow AM? From what I can tell the swells still look decent. I'm a Socal diver (see profile for dive details) in town for the week and would like to give Lobos a try. :)

Thanks so much for the invitation, ScubaBumps. I had a blast this morning. Looking forward to our next Lobos adventure! :)

Enigmata,

It was a nice dive with lots of variety. Thanks for joining us. Please join us again while we all can still dive during the week. You missed an interesting later dive. Without trying to, we came across the caves. We weren't properly equiped, so will be making a return dive when conditions permit.

Steve

My regular buddy and I will be diving Lobos Friday. We expect to arrive around 9:00 AM. Does anyone else expect to be there?

enigmata, it was fun diving with you last week. I hope some of the snaps turned out great.

We saw much much more than the amazing caves on the second dive... The whole dive (and I mean the whole dive) was very "interesting". :vintagediver:

Anybody like to schedule some dives in Monterey for next week?(May 25th-28th). Anywhere is good with me. Thanks.

scubabumps and I will be there on Tuesday and probably Wednesday as well, so far the conditions look nice, let's dive Carmel if we can, PM me your phone number. We usually meet between 10am-10:30am at South Monastery - you cannot miss Scubabumps's car :rofl3:

Hey Farty,
I meant the 2nd and 3rd, can't read a calender. I'm glad you could understand. I'll pm my phone number and we'll meet up. Be good to dive with you guys again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom