mia (I prefer to use "MIA" only for the real deal)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bluemagoo

Contributor
Reaction score
Ok, flog me. Just came back from a weekend (5/20-21) in Maui but did not get wet. Did not even get a surf wedgie. Pretty much par for the course lately; big projects at work, a long vacation abroad, and a blown 1st-stage that I haven't fixed/replaced yet. Haven't even done laps at Ala Moana for the past 8mo; certainly not after the recent big doo-doo spill next door. But anyway, did manage to pickup a t-shirt from B&B and do a little talk-story with Blesi late Saturday afternoon -- ask her if she remembers the semi-well dressed couple (of course, anything beyond puka-puka t-shirts, faded shorts, and mismatched rubber slippers is well-dressed). Tim and Al's names came up. Sorry Al, they feel your pain but laughed anyway; cruel people; but don't get mad, get even. And congats Tim for getting your DM. Hmmm, just remembered that a cousin is married to a Varney (both are educators on Oahu); wonder if they're related to Brad and Blesi.

Well look who's back! Thanks for the little update :D

Are you coming to our get together on June 10th?

Hey Blue Magoo, I saw you there! I was dropping off tanks from the SCUBABUS when you and your wife were talking with Blesi. Nice to now be able to put a face to your screenname. I hope you'll come back and visit Maui again. BTW, you WERE kind of "over dressed" for the dive shop! You must have been on your way to dinner or something! Hope you had a nice weekend.

justleesa:
Well look who's back! Thanks for the little update :D

Are you coming to our get together on June 10th?

...gotta check with the work schedule and the boss, of course. My reg is dead and my physical conditioning worse but I still should be able to tend a buoy on the surface and keep busy doing little dips for as long as my breath holds out. Hope for the best....

Shaka Doug:
Hey Blue Magoo, I saw you there! I was dropping off tanks from the SCUBABUS when you and your wife were talking with Blesi. Nice to now be able to put a face to your screenname. I hope you'll come back and visit Maui again. BTW, you WERE kind of "over dressed" for the dive shop! You must have been on your way to dinner or something! Hope you had a nice weekend.

Oh, so that was YOU with the recycled school minibus!? Sheesh, and I thought plumber's vans are over-stuffed creakers; yours is a whole 'nuther league. No offense, but it reminded me of a high school's friend's beach car. It was a yellow 4-door smoker with blotches of brown rust. He called it the "Rotten Banana".

bluemagoo:
...gotta check with the work schedule and the boss, of course. My reg is dead and my physical conditioning worse but I still should be able to tend a buoy on the surface and keep busy doing little dips for as long as my breath holds out. Hope for the best....

There will be divers and non divers, pot luck and who knows what else :D Would be great to have you along!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom