Mexican Pride

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diveman3:
whats yalls bottom time on the mexican pride??

i don't feel like adding it up....but on a 30% i would say you'd probably get about 25 minutes without hitting deco.....depending how you dive and where you hang out at.....

It's a great dive though...i definitely recommend it. Probably more Goliaths then you'll ever see anywhere else....alot of big fish out there......

Add it up on good software program or with the navy dive tables and see how it comes out.

eandiver:
Add it up on good software program or with the navy dive tables and see how it comes out.

i can't find any of my tables at the moment, so i couldn't add it up at all......by the way though what program do you use for your dive planning/deco/etc.?

We're good to go on August 25th with Capt. Ty. 2 dives on the Pride and one on the way in.

johnny_bravo
johnnyseko
Missdirected
Henry Morgan
Narcosis
eandiver

yeah that dive will be in a few years.Well thats what pops says...Who knows im 13.Cant wait till i can dive the sheridan in a few months..Thats what dad says.." Dive the rube and the tug some more and well go on the sheridan in a few months"..Thats my dad..Im luck to dive..Have fun!

eandiver:
We're good to go on August 25th with Capt. Ty. 2 dives on the Pride and one on the way in.

johnny_bravo
johnnyseko
Missdirected
Henry Morgan
Narcosis
eandiver

Lets begin the countdown :D :D :D :D

Can't wait.

-J.-

Henry Morgan had to cancel due to work so there is one open spot if anyone wants to go.

Ok...so I guess this is the thread I should be posting in. I have to cancel. Yesterday, my two week trip turned into a five week trip, so I won't be home in time to make the dive. Hopefully next time, it sounds pretty cool.

Didn't even see your post there Mark. We're pretty busy out here, so I'm kind of hurrying through the board. Wasn't sure if you'd gotten my pm yet.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom