Mesh bag with shoulder straps

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mine is an XS Scuba and still going strong. I agree with the recommendations for Stahlsac though. When I buy a suitcase-type bag....that's what I'll get. Lifetime warranty!

XS scuba.

I have the Stahlsac Bonaire mesh bag and so far it's worked out well for me. It folds up so I can pack it in my checked gear bag (I found a suitcase that worked out well to fit all my gear that I want to take but can't carry on) and once at destination it holds all my stuff (dive gear and more) needed for boat dives. It has shoulder straps making it easy to carry on your back and it has an integrated waterproof pocket in which I can keep t-shirt/shorts/towel....I'm happy with it!

If you check ST they have the ST Mesh Back Pack Bag ($25) which looks very similar to the Stahlsac...might be a good option for you. If I hadn't picked up the Stahlsac (it was on sale at the time) I was going to get the ST mesh bag (if I were to get a mesh bag now at regular pricing I'd get the ST one)...maybe someone else on here has used the ST mesh bag and can comment on it.

The Scuba Toys mesh bag is a little on the cheap side. The XS is about the same size but beefier. I've seen them side by side.

Back
Top Bottom