Mermet Springs July 17 and 18?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MgicTwnger:
Well,start! :wink:
I'm tring I really am. The wife has me on limits now that I just pd for 4 specialty classes andddd...bought some new gear that she didn't know about :eyebrow:

Actually, if you go to the DAN website, you'll find all kinds of good information about your ears. They even have an on-line deal set up about them which you actually get a certificate for completing. One thing that is made loud and clear, never ever stick anything in your ears. Actually the wax in your ears is a good thing.

I'll explain further this weekend.

stingray1:
:11: What are q-tips? :eyebrow: My mom always did tell me to wash behind my ears, just never said anything about in them. :wink:

Fantastic weekend Brian, Murph, and Jesus. That was some of the best buddy diving a person could want. Thanks for diving with me.
To everyone else, it's a shame that you missed this past weekend at Mermet. Good diving good friends and nice cool water.

Back
Top Bottom