Mermet Springs July 17 and 18?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone want to go dive Mermet next weekend?

Brian

I might be..I will let you know later in the week. You going down for the weekend, or just for a day?

brianwl:
Anyone want to go dive Mermet next weekend?

Brian

I was just there this past friday. Great diving. Had vis of about 25 feet. I may be going back this weekend. I tend to solo dive but, they do not allow it there. So this could work out if you wanted to dive with me. The more the merrier. :crafty:

Right now I'm planning on leaving St Louis after work sometime Friday and return about 1pm or so on Sunday. Might leave St Louis about 7am Sat if that works better for some that might be heading that way from here. I have plenty of room for gear and a six tank rack in my truck. Also room for one person besides me in the cab if someone wants to carpool.

Update: I have a pavilion reserved for next weekend. They will move us to a larger one if I let them know the number of people that are going before Friday.

I was there this past Friday too. Bout what time were you there??? steve

I was going to go on that trip, but unfortunately for me, but fortunate for future buddies, I'll be doing my Rescue OWs that weekend in Rolla.

MgicTwnger:
A few of us will be there Aug. 21-22. Check this thread out.

steve2281:
I was there this past Friday too. Bout what time were you there??? steve

I was there from about quarter to 9 to about 4/4:30

I plan on going back to Mermet this weekend probably sat and camping there so I can get two days in and logged. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom