Mermet Oct 16 and 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Quarrior

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey All,

Anyone want to dive Mermet this weekend? According to their website the vis should be pretty good.

Brian

I could meet you Saturday morning for a couple of dives (maybe three if we get an early start). Yes, vis is good; I was there Tue. Let me know about Sat.
steve

steve2281:
I could meet you Saturday morning for a couple of dives (maybe three if we get an early start). Yes, vis is good; I was there Tue. Let me know about Sat.
steve
Steve, thanks for the offer. I wish I lived as close to Mermet as you do. Unfortunately, in order to make it worthwhile for me, I need to make a weekend of it. I know Glen offers help finding buddies, but, I've seen this fail in the past and don't really want to chance it.

I was hoping to do a bunch of shallow dives with my DS to get used to diving dry.

Brian

I might head there and dive if you met Steve on Saturday I could meet you on Sunday and dive. I'd be bringing an OW student along, if he isn't sick. He has a couple of hours in the water already so he is pretty much just diving for experience.

Jerry

The water was very nice this past weekend. Visibility is much better than I have seen it in a long time.

Looks like there's going to be folks to dive with both days, thanks Steve and Jerry. I'll be there. Don't laugh at my playing bobber with my DS too much. lol Looking forward to it.

Brian

Quarrior:
Looks like there's going to be folks to dive with both days, thanks Steve and Jerry. I'll be there. Don't laugh at my playing bobber with my DS too much. lol Looking forward to it.

Brian
Don't forget to grease your head.

I'll definately be down there 10/30-31. How about any of you guys?

MgicTwnger:
Don't forget to grease your head.

I'll definately be down there 10/30-31. How about any of you guys?
I plan to be there that weekend, already got permission. :D

Quarrior:
I plan to be there that weekend, already got permission. :D
Great! I got permission too, but I have a price to pay this weekend: going to the dog show. Bow *&^%$# Wow.

Let me check the calender...I might be able to make it that weekend. I would like to hit there one more time before the end of the year. I might make a few pop in dives through the winter, but I have spent way too much money this summer. Plus I am going to Florida in November for Cavern class, and after getting permission for that, I am about out of permissions for the year. I'll keep you posted.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom