Mermet-New Years Day dive.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steve2281

Contributor
Reaction score
Is anyone planning on doing the New Years day thing at Mermet Spring. They had a pretty good crowd last year. I was studying on goin'. Anyone else????? steve

I plan to go.

But it'll be cold out . . . and the water will be cold . . . and the viz might be murky . . . and, and, and, people might be whining about the cold . . .

I'd join ya if I didn't already have other dive plans for that day--maybe next year.

theskull

theskull:
But it'll be cold out . . . and the water will be cold . . . and the viz might be murky . . . and, and, and, people might be whining about the cold . . .
theskull
Yeah, ain't it grand?

I'd join ya if I didn't already have other dive plans for that day--maybe next year.
That would be cool. Have fun on your other dives.

theskull:

theskull
The vis is pretty good right now (I was there today) at least 20' and much better below 60'. Wish you could make it. steve

I will be there, maybe trying out one of them there dry suits. I will be there with a a few other people. Not sure on the exact number yet.

Hey all. I was thinking of heading to Mermet New Years Eve, I don't do the party thing anyway. Anyone else going to do the same? If so, where are you staying?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom