Mermet-New Years Day dive.....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

steve2281:
Are you planning on diving New Years Eve AND New Years Day???? I might, depending on just how cold it is. steve
Wish that I could! I'll be coming down Friday (New Year's eve) late afternoon, so diving just on New Year's day. Glad you can make it.

steve2281:
Is anyone planning on doing the New Years day thing at Mermet Spring. They had a pretty good crowd last year. I was studying on goin'. Anyone else????? steve
I am planning on coming down from Rockford, IL New Years eve. Diving New Years day. Good cold water test for the Pinnacle Polar.

steve

MgicTwnger:
Wish that I could! I'll be coming down Friday (New Year's eve) late afternoon, so diving just on New Year's day. Glad you can make it.

I am going to try and get a room at the Travelodge. Coming down from Rockford, Il tonight. Mind if a newbie hooks up with you guys?

steve

recman21:
I am going to try and get a room at the Travelodge. Coming down from Rockford, Il tonight. Mind if a newbie hooks up with you guys?

steve
Come join the fun, and check your PM's.

I'm starting my packing now...heading out at 5:30 tomorrow morning. See who ever tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom