Mermaids Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mikefunky

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
80,000bht worth of Dive courses/manuals ETC. For sale with mermaids in Thailand. Please make a offer.

Hi sergi, I have 80,000 bht worth of dive courses left to do, in Thailand. Mermaids you can see there web site on Learn-in-Asia.You can do what course you wont to do pluss the manuals are included. 80,000 bht is worth maybe 1,400 pound you make me a offer & we will see. Happy diving mate.

Wont to sell the remainder of my dive course. I have may be 1400 pounds worth of any course & manuals to sell. The dive shop is called Mermaids. There web sit link is Learn-in-Asia. Mermaids is in Thailand, Pattaya. Need to sell because i am going to start a dog shelter for the homeless & sick dogs out here. I have no time to dive now. I hope this is the rite move i am making fingers crossed ha ha. so please make me a offer?:crafty:

Hi Danish, i have got 80,000bht <1500pound> worth of dive courses & manuals etc,for sale. You can choose what course you wont to do. The dive shop were you can do this is called Mermaids, this is in Thailand, Pattaya. Make me a offer & hope to see you soon? The reason me selling, i wont to start a animal shelter for the dogs here in pattaya. There is nothing for them here. You will see for your self if you come Thailand, Pattaya. good luck

Hi. Well i have got 80,000bhts (1500pounds) worth of scuba diving courses & manuals for sale. They are with Mermaids dive shop, Check there web site out on Learn-in-Asia. This shop is in pattaya. Me selling because i wont to help with a sterilization project for the dogs here in pattaya. So make me a offer & get ya self out diving with mermaids. Who ever you decide to dive with enjoy mate. Best of luck.

Hello jim, well i have got 1500 pounds worth of dive credit with mermaids dive center here in pattaya. You can buy this, make me a offer & see what happens. This is 80,000bht credit to do what course you wont plus manuals as well. This is a good money safer for you. Me wont to sell because i am starting a animal sterilizing project for the dogs in pattaya, so i can not dive no more.
lookforward to helping you. Mermaids can help you with visa etc no problem. take care by by.

Hi Andy; Well gud luck with what ever you decide in your life. I am in Thailand a place called pattaya. i av got 1500 pounds worth of scuba diving courses & manuals of your chose.This is 80,000bht worth. The dive shop is called Mermaids, its a very good dive school renowned all over the world. Make me a offer & may be i sell to you? The reason for me to sell is because i wont to help with a project here in pattaya for the street dogs.we need to sterilize as many as we can get. so my heart is ruling my ed but what can you do ha ha.

Hi , well gud on yous ha ha. I whould say Cho-Chang, lonley beach whould be for you?

Hi Well i have 80,000bht worth of dive courses & manuals for sale if you are interested? The dive shop is called Mermaids & can be found at Learn-in-Asia. Its in Thailand a place called Pattaya, make me a offer & hope to see you here in sunny pattaya ha ha.

Hi, Well i have 80,000 bht of dive courses & manuales for sale. The dive shop is in pattaya the name of the shop is called mermaids. Make me a offer & see you here. Learn-in-asia is the web site for mermaids. Gud luck

Hi if you decide to chose mermaids i have got 80,000 bht worth of credit with mermaids to do what course you like,plus manuals as well. 80,000 bht is about 1500 pounds make me a offer & may be this could be yours? for less, enjoy.

Diving Adventure in Thailand

STORE CREDIT 80,000 Thai Baht -->value AUD $2,635
(according to current exchange rates at time of listings)

Am selling a store credit for Mermaids Dive center, a PADI 5-Star Career Development center in Pattaya beach, Thailand. this store credit can be used for dive courses & manuals of your choice & training. Mermaids can take you from a never before diver (or whatever your current level) to open water, scuba instructor in just a few short months.

I undertook an internship with mermaids & , for various reasons, am unable to complete the program. Therefore, I have store credit to be used anytime when you wont.

This Credit is transferable & legitimate - if your in doubt you can confirm this with Mermaids Center directly.

The Total credit is for 80,000 Thai Baht to be put towards internships, courses, Dive trips, Study Materials. Please contact me for feather specific details.

Hi if possible can you sell my dive Credit worth 80,000 thai bht. It can be used for dive courses & manuals of there choice? Its with Mermaids.

Last edited by a moderator:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom