Menu for V-Fest

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No Nekkid at Vortoberfest!! That never really happened. It was only a rumor....:wink:

I have a few black and red snapper fillets I'll bring to go with Barry's fish for Saturday. Also for Saturday, I can bring squash and mushrooms for the grill, OR I can bring chips and nachos and make something to dip them in.

On top of that I'll bring olive oil, minced garlic, Tony Chachere's, lemon juice, and dry basil. Anything else?

I am going to bring some marinated chicken breasts for Friday and bring some conecuh sausage and buns up for sausage dogs for Saturday. I can also bring up some ketchup and mustard.

I.......have........video.........

:shocked2: No!! No!!

Now back to the food. This is sounding better and better. I am already hungry. :D

I can see it right now. There will be no diving. We are just going to sit around and eat all weekend. :D

Hey y'all...Friday night I will be heading to Sally's. If any of y'all would care to join us, let me know and I will make sure we have enough seating. I am making my Bahama Mammas again, and I also will be bringing a large batch of mushrooms to sauntee up Sat Night. With all that meat on the grill, I thought I would just do sides. I am also making a salad too. Very simple!

Carolyn:shark2:

Hey y'all...Friday night I will be heading to Sally's. If any of y'all would care to join us, let me know and I will make sure we have enough seating. I am making my Bahama Mammas again, and I also will be bringing a large batch of mushrooms to sauntee up Sat Night. With all that meat on the grill, I thought I would just do sides. I am also making a salad too. Very simple!

Carolyn:shark2:

I'm eating shrimps and chive fries Thursday night at Sally's if I get there and setup in time. Yummmmm.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom