Memorial Weekend Diving?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NadMat

DIMWIT Swamper ;)
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Anyone diving out at Travis this weekend? I have a brand new IQ-800 that I have had for two weeks now without getting it below 7 ft :(

Over those two weeks I've had two dives canceled out by buddies, one of which is supposed to come out diving this weekend but is still waiting on his Kitchen pass :wink:

I think I need some more single diving buddies, preferably independently wealthy so work does not get in the way :)

But if he is not able to come out I may be out at Mansfield or WP trolling for a dive buddy this weekend, consider yourselves forewarned :D

Anyone diving out at Travis this weekend? I have a brand new IQ-800 that I have had for two weeks now without getting it below 7 ft :(

Over those two weeks I've had two dives canceled out by buddies, one of which is supposed to come out diving this weekend but is still waiting on his Kitchen pass :wink:

I think I need some more single diving buddies, preferably independently wealthy so work does not get in the way :)

But if he is not able to come out I may be out at Mansfield or WP trolling for a dive buddy this weekend, consider yourselves forewarned :D

I can get out there Sunday afternoon. Want to do a couple of dives out at Mansfield?

I'm gonna stay away from all the drunk boaters this weekend.

I think I am off to CSSP on Saturday. No drunk boaters there!

I can get out there Sunday afternoon. Want to do a couple of dives out at Mansfield?

I would be up for that. I'll go rent a tank or two tomorrow. What time Sunday afternoon?

I'm gonna stay away from all the drunk boaters this weekend.

probably a pretty good idea, but I figure a drunk boater running through marked diving/swimming areas around mansfield or WP this weekend would be in a world of trouble. I'd would avoid the open areas of the lake this weekend unless I had someone manning an assault rifle on the surface to keep the idiots away :D

otherwise the drunken idiots will just be driving over your dive flag.:wink:

PM Sent...

Bump.
To top of TSD board.
FYI (or warning depending on how you feel about me), I am going to be at CSSP on Saturday. Time is still undetermined but it will prob'ly be some time between 11:00am and 1:00pm when I show up. What can I say? I am slacker. I don't get up early on my days off.

Howdy!! Anybody happen to being going to CSSP on Sunday?
I might be able to go get wet! Gotta stress the might part though...........:(

Direct quote from Richerso: "What can I say? I am slacker. I don't get up early on my days off."

Finally someone who understands me. These guys on SB give me a hard time for showing up late, but I get it, Richerso. I get it.

Direct quote from Truckdriver: "Howdy!! Anybody happen to being going to CSSP on Sunday?" We might get out there either Sun or Mon, Kev. I will post here asap when I know something for sure.

Okay... we will not be going to CSSP, sorry. However, we will be doing recovery diving... our friend lost her diamond necklace off the pier at their waterfront home, so we are going to go search for it tomorrow. Which means it is highly unlikely that we will be able to go again on Monday. Looks like TxDiveGuy will be at CSSP tomorrow, however- so I know you guys will hook up for some dives. Have a great time!

Back
Top Bottom