Members Testing Anti-fog?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hmmm.. still waiting on my samples, should be here soon!

got my samples a couple days ago. This weekend was a write off. Hoping for no storms this coming weekend.

Tom Winters:
I used mine up already... Good stuff but you have a towelette and wrapper to dispose of after use.

Tom, FogTech also comes in a bottle that is more cost effective and reduces waste too. Holds 30 ml and good for about 40 applications. The bottle is packaged inside a heavy duty ziplock baggie with two soft cotton applicators that are vinyl backed to conserve the solution. The soft cotton is very easy on the lens.

The packet is used for convenience and where an absolutely clean towelette is required each time. Soldier eyewear is an example. It is critical that the protective goggles they wear be fog-free and not suffer scratches.

So, all you testers, what did you think of the stuff?

If you are still looking for testers I will be doing some cold water (mid Atlantic) stuff this month followed by Bonaire. Send me a PM if you need an extra.

kent_1848:
So, all you testers, what did you think of the stuff?
It worked great with two of my older masks. One mask in particular had never been fog-free no matter what I had tried, but was completely clear using this stuff.

Last weekend I tried it on a brand-new mask that I had not cleaned very carefully beforehand, and the results were not very good. I'm going to give that new mask a thorough cleaning and try the fogtech again.

Used it last weekend. Put it on one lens. Worked great. Used the same wipe the next morning and reapplied to the same lens. Still worked great. Good stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom