Members Testing Anti-fog?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I finally stopped procrastinating & sent you an email- hope I'm in time. If not, it's all good!

It didn't burn my eyes today - that was a big concern since I dive with contacts.

I work at a dive shop and run my own website. I am very interested in testing a new anti-fog. I can get at least 5-10 pros to try it including my dive students. If it works I will gladly post it on the fron page of my website for free. I don't do this for money, I do it for fun. Contact me via email.
-curt-
www.scubacurt.com

Tom Winters:
It didn't burn my eyes today - that was a big concern since I dive with contacts.

Tom, thank you for your early reports too.

I also got an updates MSDS (Material Safety Data Sheet) from my supplier. The anti-fog ingredient if placed in concentrated form directly into the eye, will "cause an oil film" that briefly interferes with vision . But it is not irritating.

I have received my test samples and I will get a chance to test it thoroughly in a couple of weeks. I have a scheduled trip to Akumal, for a week, starting 4/14/2005. I look forward to trying the product and I will give you the results directly. Thanks.

Recieved my samples Friday in the mail - I'll be jumping in a pool at the LDS in the next week or two and can test as well as with the LDS owner and my wife.

Back
Top Bottom