Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cool shot, Catherine.

I love the way you shoot the natives then put them in sepia. Gives them a pleasing look.

beautybelow:
Hello everyone...new to Scubaboard. I am having problems uploading to the threads so here is a link to my website....images from Roatan

www.beautybelow.com
Welcome to the board! Lovely shots. Roatan is one of my favorite places!

cfelliot:
Crap weekend with very little sun here in Maine. I decided to try playing around with the new 50mm in low light. So, I took Lily, my favorite feline model, and got her to look out the window at some birds that were feeding on what’s left on the blueberry bush. Note that it was really grey out.

I got down to 1/30sec and didn’t dare go lower due to movement in the subject. I tried going up a F-Stop to get a little wider DOF, but decided on this shot as the best.

I like this lens.

MWD: The socks are great.

Chuck
lilywindow.jpg
Nice shot of Lily :).
Seems to be quite the inquisitive animal :).

I see the softness that you mentioned.....
What's the EXIF on this image?
I think the slight softness is due to a little bit of motion blur from the slow shutter speed (1/30s) maybe increase the ISO and shutter speed next time if possible?

We want more :wink::wink::D!

I like the softness of focus around the edges. I think it enhances the picture, given the subject. Kind of like painting a portrait in vignette.

Macro stuff.......

Black & White, pumpkin flower
In retrospect, think I should have used a slightly deeper DOF.

297285379_c3035c50e5_o.jpg

Bee feeding......... bit of motion blur here

297284644_ac9b11b637_o.jpg

Bromelaid leaf
Love the patterns and bokeh........

297284638_e442d748d2_o.jpg

Here's one of a butterfly feeding

DSC0775xx.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom