Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very, very cool, Clay.

alcina:
Wow! I haven't checked in for a bit and there are some lovely shots here :)

You'll love the 50mm - yeah, it feels real lightweight compared to my other glass, but woohooo! It's fun and NICE. I considered the 1.4 but when I talked to pro people shooters they told me to go with the cheap one first...many said that they still used it and it would be more than adequate. Have fun!
:D :D :D :D :D

Temptation, temptation..............
There's a 20D body for $850!!

http://www.adorama.com/ICA20D.html
Not sure how this is related to your post, but I just felt like mentioning it :).

!!

Jam,

I got my 50mm 1.8 today. Had to put it on and try a few shots inside. Odd concept of your feet being the zoom! :) Can't wait to get outside this weekend.

Chuck

PS Loved your B/W a few posts back. It looks strangely like an old Sci-Fi matte painting to me.

cfelliot:
Jam,

I got my 50mm 1.8 today. Had to put it on and try a few shots inside. Odd concept of your feet being the zoom! :) Can't wait to get outside this weekend.

Chuck

PS Loved your B/W a few posts back. It looks strangely like an old Sci-Fi matte painting to me.
Thanks elliot, yeah I know it seems quite strange eh!

Now i'm starting to understand all this talk of 'prime' lenses, focal lengths, cropped sensors, FOV, blah blah blah blah.........
Christmas can't come quick enough!

But really for the price, the 50mm is a great lens to play around with.
Very fast, nice bokeh and dof.... etc.

Oh and thanks!

Jamdiver:
Took some cityscapeish/panorama shots earlier today.....

Shots from the financial district of Kingston.

Panorama of a section of a New Kingston (yellow building is the Hilton hotel)
Click to view at full size

Black & White version........ bit of shadows/highlight tool used...
HDR

289962203_a1d3623903_o.jpg

Building and mountains in the background.....

289969363_13fae560a9_o.jpg

HDR Sunset......

289973713_66a145015b_o.jpg
nice...

jam, the 50mm is sweet. i've been using it with low light as it's the fastest lens I have. this photo was shot at night outside a closed shop. handheld. for you foot fetishist out there :D

282067256_954dd1d44f.jpg

midwestdvr:
jam, the 50mm is sweet. i've been using it with low light as it's the fastest lens I have. this photo was shot at night outside a closed shop. handheld. for you foot fetishist out there :D

282067256_954dd1d44f.jpg
Heheheh :D.

Can we see some women wearing those shoes next time? :14::14:

Lol,love the colours and the angle that you used Gio.

Exif??

Looking forward to pics from your D80 Clay :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom