Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow. Rooster, Ken, Marc and Jam-really nice stuff. Jam, congrats on your mag. Can't compare with those, but nice sky this morning off my front porch.

Moonshots028sm.jpg

Moonshots022sm.jpg

Moonshots033asmps.jpg

Moonshots029pssm.jpg

alcina:
Very cool! How did you get into the Canon mag?

Thanks Alcina, a rep. of canon europe saw one of my photos over on the dpreview forums where I post occasionally.

He asked if i'd be interested in their using one of my photos in their publications.
So of course I said yes and the rest is history.

Really, what it is I think is pure dumbluck and that I was shooting using all Canon gear, canon camera in canon housing, no strobe or any other goodies...

I have a little 1/8 page or so photo on pg.62, in which the u/w housings for their compact cameras are listed.

The Catalogue is quite cool, lots of photos from Canon owners there, all stunning.

I found a form online that I think it will let you get a copy of the magazine free.
http://www.canon.nl/Contact_Us/Feedback/canononemagazine.asp

Unfortunately though it's in dutch, but it shouldn't be hard to fill out.

It's definitely worth the time, the photography alone is well worth looking at........ not to mention all that gear!!!!

Larry C:
Wow. Rooster, Ken, Marc and Jam-really nice stuff. Jam, congrats on your mag. Can't compare with those, but nice sky this morning off my front porch.

Moonshots029pssm.jpg

Wow, I don't think i've ever seen goldenrod clouds. nice shot.

Thanks Marc and Harry. I had trouble deciding which version of that one to post. I took the original in Olympus "Sunset" scene mode, which biases toward orange and red, but the sky came out kind of a washed out pink, so I brought back the blue with autolevels in PS7. Here's the original.
The reality was somewhere between, but closer to the PS version with a little orange added.

Moonshots029sm.jpg

Jam: congratulations on being in Canon magazine! Way to go!! :yelclap:

Back
Top Bottom