Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Larry C:
For I dream of the skull and the crossbones,
I dream of the great day to come,
When I dump the mundane for the Old Spanish Main
And trade my computer for rum! ARRR!
Chantal, I think I have your new dive boat here. It's been ferrying tourists around Monterey Bay. Word has it that they used it in the second Pirates of the Carribean movie.

PirateShip015sm.jpg

Thanks, Larry! :rofl3: :rofl3:

I think it would be the perfect dive boat. Just add a tank rack and a swim step or two. Okay, the giant stride might be a bit too giant, but...

Yargh!

I think it would be the perfect dive boat. Just add a tank rack and a swim step or two. Okay, the giant stride might be a bit too giant, but...
Yargh!

Actually, I think it's not much different than the stride off the bow of the Vision!:D

Yeah, I've heard some of the bigger liveaboards have quite the high drop.

My highest has only been about 5 1/2 feet. That was the first time I had done the giant stride, outside of the pool. Terrifying the first time, but after that it was a piece of cake. My dive buddy, however, managed to get a huge bruise on the inside and back of her thigh. I guess she hit the water wrong. Ouch!

I took this picture of a Triopha maculata nudibranch last August and I have looked at it about 100 times without noticing that there is another small nudibranch (Acanthodoris rhodoceras) in the lower left corner:

triopha_s-2.jpg

Nice nudis, Ken!

I wouldn't have noticed the second nudi, either, if you hadn't mentioned him. How big was the little bugger, anyway?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom