Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Chantal. Well, the big one,the Triopha, was about 3 inches long so that would make the little guy only about 1/4 to 1/2 inch at the most.

Ken, aren't happy accidents the best? Marc, nice texture shot.

Well since there is little chance of any diving this weekend, I decided to work on my skills top-side, the focus of which was the bird feeder I have up at my home.
Came up with nothing special really, but I thought I would share this one. Kinda like that I managed to catch the bird in the background swooping down.

DSC01593copycopy.jpg

Fastmarc:
Thanks bro.

I didn't realise that. I just upload to photobucket @ 640x480 and link to here. Didn't realise that it could still be too big to post.
No prob, it was just something I noticed..
If you've got Picasa2 (which is free) or photoshop you can compress your images at different rates.......

These are the type of shots of Jamaica that i'd like to take, instead of the usual macro stuff that I do

Link to the set, from one of my Flickr contacts.

Some of his shots... from Black River, St. Elizabeth.....
The crocodiles look bigger from what I remember.

303968933_27f5b74ac9.jpg

304206974_637668c05c.jpg

303529980_44eca53f37.jpg

Those are incredible, Jam, but we like your macro, too. The world would be a very boring place without variety.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom