Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fastmarc:
They have crocodiles native to Florida?
I thought only aligators.

Yeah, they have American crocodiles down there. I've never seen one, and they're rare in Florida, but they're common in Central America all the way down to northern South America.

Obligatory Louisiana alligator shot:
b10bdd50.jpg

Clay

Sweet shot, Clay. I hope that was done with a long lens. Great shots, Jam, Chuck, David and Marc and a fun little lizard Ariadne.

ariadne76:
I'm in no way shape or form in the same league as the rest of you, but I thought I'd share some of my favorite shots from our recent trip to Hawaii.
Well I definitely have nothing over you. These shots are very good.

A local car insurance salesman :wink:
That was funny. :D

Jamdiver:
Cfelliot, I just saw the photos from your nifty fifty :wink:.....
Just wonderful.
Can you give me your impressions of it, I know it's not the best built lens, but you can't get something for nothing :D:D:14:.
Jam,

I’ve been having fun playing around with this lens (Canon 50mm 1.8 - $75).

As far as a physical feel there isn’t any because it’s fixed. This is really strange because I’m so used to tweaking the zoom. As I said in a previous post, I find that I am moving my position way more to setup a shot.

50mm gives me a 80mm equivalent and I always seem to do a lot of outdoor shots around that value. I am having a harder time with DOF using this lens, thus my adventures in this area. I need a good bright day and a free afternoon to do some more playing around.

I will say that I’d rather have received this lens in the kit than the one that came with the XTi. It takes a great shot given the price.

Chuck

louisianadiver:
Yeah, they have American crocodiles down there. I've never seen one, and they're rare in Florida, but they're common in Central America all the way down to northern South America.
I saw a documentary that said the crocs in florida are Cuban Crocodiles.
Wonder if those are the same we have here in Jamaica...

Fastmarc:
I saw a documentary that said the crocs in florida are Cuban Crocodiles.
Wonder if those are the same we have here in Jamaica...

Interesting..........
Btw, Marc saw you on TVJ last night hehehehe, lots of friendly rivalry between all of you for Rally Jamaica 2006 :).

Took some macros recently..

313889678_4a9ebfb6ea_o.jpg

313339838_3328ab8974_o.jpg

313889902_041ea34153_o.jpg

313890256_9c34c623ce_o.jpg

Love the bees, Jam. Sweet shots.

Back
Top Bottom