Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Depending on how long ago you posted them you can edit the post to delete them, resize them and then repost.

600X800 fits the frame perfectly, and please hurry! I hate having to scroll around to read the thread!

600X800 fits the frame perfectly, and please hurry! I hate having to scroll around to read the thread!

Or you can even just upload them to your SB photo gallery and copy and paste the BB code....voila it is automatically sized. Just another thought.

EDIT

This can also be done by loading the pictures from another site to your gallery so it can be done remotely. You could then edit and repost using the BB code. FWIW, the Edit button does not stay for all that long.

Last edited:
Hey Thanks Larry I will edit them once i get home sorry about the thread I kinda of destroyed it ill fix it soon im at school right now

here we go lets see if this works

IMG_178v3.jpg

Myeye.jpg

fdsfdsasss.jpg

IMG_16d80.jpg

IMG_16ccc82.jpg

IMG_14444dddddd4798.jpg

-12.jpg

Much better. What is in the third picture? Is that a flower?

Great pics everyone.

Blue Moon - that last one is a real stunner !!!!

Thanks for resizing! Cool pics. I like the water drop splash. The eye shot is nice as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom