Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Much better. What is in the third picture? Is that a flower?

Its a Bird of Paradise (flower) they are very pretty and i photoshopped it so the rest could be in black and white so that way i could bring out the spectacular blue.

And For Maged I don't know what you mean by PP but I photoshopped it exactly like the flower i seleted the eye and inversed the selection so i could turn the rest of the picture black and white. i will post some more of these a little later

I think by PP he's referring to post processing after shooting the picture. Interesting concept. I didn't even notice the black & white, but then, I'm red/green color blind.

Wow that's interesting just curious when diving in green murky waters what color do you see. I have a lot of friends who are color blind to Blue

Wow that's interesting just curious when diving in green murky waters what color do you see. I have a lot of friends who are color blind to Blue

I can see strong greens and reds. Weaker shades of green (sage, etc.) look gray, weaker reds (like brick) look brown. I've been known to go out wearing my beige pants with a brown shirt, nice earth tones that go together, only to be told by my wife that I look like a Xmas tree in my Red and Green clashing outfit. I've also been asked why I'm watching TV in black and white occasionally.

Gotta keep this thread alive!

Went to the Franklin Park Zoo in Boston today with a couple friends and brought my Canon 70-200 f/2.8L out for it's first test drive.

The Lion was outside, taken thru thick glass - the Lemur's were inside under artificial light, also taken through thick glass. The sign just seemed ironic given the snow on the ground :)

Let me know what you think.

Flickr: AaronBBrown's Photostream

Nice shots Aaron. These are a couple that I took today at a local Butterfly (& Bird) Conservatory. I am still learning how to use the new XSi and am still unable to compose a shot. But sometimes I like what I end up with.

Bfly_Waterfall2_Frame2.jpg

Bfly_Bird4_Frame2.jpg

Bfly_Bird2_Frame2.jpg

Bfly_Bfly1_Frame2.jpg

Bfly_Bird1_Frame2.jpg

Wow, those are really good through glass Aaron! Steve, those are really cool shots. Looks like you're getting the hang of the DSLR pretty good. I'm going to have to hit Marine World one of these days and do the butterfly house and stuff.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom