Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Very Nice Soggy. I just got a new Rebel XSi and am trying my hand at night photography as we speak. I will be very happy when my pictures look like yours :D.

...outstanding
what were those settings?

...outstanding
what were those settings?

Thanks! The EXIF should be on the images if you go into flickr, but they were mostly between 10 and 20 seconds, ISO 100 or 200, f/11 with a 10-20mm lens. I did a lot of messing around in Lightroom to change the mood. On that first one, I created an adjustment layer on the sky to bring out some of the texture in the clouds.

Soggy -- did you mean to smile with one side of your mouth or is that natural?

I have found that I apparently only smile with one side of my mouth, so I look quite lopsided in pictures. If I know someone is taking pictures and wants me to smile, I have to consciously raise the other side of my mouth. :rolleyes:

Soggy -- did you mean to smile with one side of your mouth or is that natural?

I have found that I apparently only smile with one side of my mouth, so I look quite lopsided in pictures. If I know someone is taking pictures and wants me to smile, I have to consciously raise the other side of my mouth. :rolleyes:

Nope, I've got a crooked smile. I tried smiling better, but just ended up looking a bit too much like Norman Bates.

It has been too long since we posted here. I will get us started again.

Time_Water_Full_Lighter.jpg

Time_Water_Full1.jpg

And while this is not the best and most impressive subject, I figured it looked like it was beating its chest and thought is was a neat shot.

Goose1.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom