Member's Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah, I'm guessing this isn't the half a year you spend in FTL. :D

RichKirby:
Yeah, I'm guessing this isn't the half a year you spend in FTL. :D
I go back and forth about every 2 weeks.

Howard, nice!!! [sigh, my snowboard is rusting away in the closet... going to Palau next month instead of a backcountry trip to BC... my snowboarding buddies have disowned me... :(]

Not getting a lot of snow this season eh? Snow cover looks pretty thin.

we're getting pretty good snow. The top of the mountain is usually windy, with winds up to 75 mph or more regularly... also, now that they have a lift to the TOP (12,998') it gets skied off more.

Yoga in the park...

This or more or less the first time i've taken candid/street shots of people in public areas...

371161920_a1c2a83a97_o.jpg

I love diver shots!

So..we need you, we have seen the fiance.

He has spiffy gear, eh?

Out of many one people

For those who don't know, 'out of many one people' is in fact the national motto of Jamaica.
A testament to the varied ethnicities, religions and varied origins that make up our country.

The creation of these statues were fraught with controversy though.
Some felt offended that the statues are nude, that the artist (a Jamaican) wasn't the right skin colour, some didn't agree with her interpretation of the subject matter (Emancipation from slavery)...

I think it's a wonderful statue and perfectly captures the spirit of emancipation....
On a technical note, I love how the sun is captured here. Can only imagine what a sunball would look underwater with this :wink:

371161923_afd3051875_o.jpg

Jamdiver:
Nice shot soggy......, that's with the S3is?
Really nice portrait and great lighting...

S2, yes. I used a flash to expose the diver, and a short shutter speed to get the background.

I also did some post processing where I isolated the background, duplicated it, and set the layer mode to multiply.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom