Megalodon tooth dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aanderson81

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
My LDS is arranging a charter to do some Megalodon tooth dives in NC at Carolina Beach for early May. I had signed up and due to a miscommunication I had thought I was confirmed for the trip and have started making my travel arrangements then later I found out that I was actually the first standby for any cancellations.

I figured before I cancel my travel plans or keep them and find out an opening doesnt open up I would see if there are any recommendations for boats that do these dives that would be recommended in the area. Preferably would like to do 2-3 dives a day on Thursday / Friday. Any recommendations would be appreciated

Check with Aquatic Safaris and Scuba Now. Both located in Wilmington. If you're open to more than just fossil dives there's tons of wrecks you could dive as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom