Megadive @ Ginnie!!!!!! May 5-7, 2006!!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh, andy, i'm totally sure you don't need sexiness lessons. i just wanted to make sure norm didn't bring skanky sheep.

i've *got* to get to nfl before may...

So glad to see that you people are as sick and deprived of good taste as me! Making me feel right at home!
Mardie

Sea Dragon:
So glad to see that you people are as sick and deprived of good taste as me! Making me feel right at home!
Mardie

Er , Yes I have seen baby-duck drink ... :D
(And Dive too ... GREAT DIVAH ... !!!) :wink:

But as to include in this group of sick and deprived people , well , er , uh , ah ...

I GUESS :14:

Jeano Beano

hey, i bought a tent to camp Saturday night!

it was on sale at Walmart

it fits three people (or one person and three sheep, or five sheep alone)

i think if it rains, this tent will become a wading pool

the guy at the store was very helpful. told me how to fix it with just
a hammer:

bw_hammer.jpg

ANDY posted a pic of a DIR scuba tank! Two valves! And he's not using string to service the device? Sacrilege! Although he is demonstrating the old school method of burst disc testing.

***news ticker,.......... ***
Billy Bob's Scuba Shop and Fritter Shack has been found negligent on seventy three counts of filling scuba cylinders with moonshine instead of air. The negligence issue was NOT the fact that he used moonshine, but that he did in fact refuse to share his new hydration system with his customers. Replied one customer at the Shack, "Heck, If I'd done figgered it out, I'd at least ah had the gall ta share. I git cottonmouth sump'n feerce on a dive ta reclaim mah dropped car keys."
Once it had become local knowledge that Billy Ray, (Billy Bob's cousin who is also the co-owner/operator of the shop) had tried to use Irish Whiskey instead of home brew, the shop was picketed.
One sign read, "Dang the French! We want USA brewed!"
Needless to say, the store is based in a low income, poorly educated burb of Biefeey in Gumpswaller County. Local law enforcement officials were reticent to break up the picketers, because they could not even find a location "French" on the county map.
Therefore, they were not completely offended. Picketers are expected to break up soon without incident due to the evenin' lunch special of crawdad n grits gumbo at Ma's Kettle, a local diner serving breakfast thirty-five ars-a-day, sebn days-a-week.

DEEPSEAWOLF:
ANDY posted a pic of a DIR scuba tank! Two valves! And he's not using string to service the device? Sacrilege! Although he is demonstrating the old school method of burst disc testing.

***news ticker,.......... ***
Billy Bob's Scuba Shop and Fritter Shack has been found negligent on seventy three counts of filling scuba cylinders with moonshine instead of air. The negligence issue was NOT the fact that he used moonshine, but that he did in fact refuse to share his new hydration system with his customers. Replied one customer at the Shack, "Heck, If I'd done figgered it out, I'd at least ah had the gall ta share. I git cottonmouth sump'n feerce on a dive ta reclaim mah dropped car keys."
Once it had become local knowledge that Billy Ray, (Billy Bob's cousin who is also the co-owner/operator of the shop) had tried to use Irish Whiskey instead of home brew, the shop was picketed.
One sign read, "Dang the French! We want USA brewed!"
Needless to say, the store is based in a low income, poorly educated burb of Biefeey in Gumpswaller County. Local law enforcement officials were reticent to break up the picketers, because they could not even find a location "French" on the county map.
Therefore, they were not completely offended. Picketers are expected to break up soon without incident due to the evenin' lunch special of crawdad n grits gumbo at Ma's Kettle, a local diner serving breakfast thirty-five ars-a-day, sebn days-a-week.

Hey , I heard they were in close cahoots with Bubba's Technical Diving Institoot...

Dang , now all my certifications are invalid.

(SIGH....)

Da Beano

actually, that dude is the Research and Development Team for Bubba's TDI
(he's actually a volunteer, when he's sober).

the picture shows him working on my home-made rebreather, the
U-DRWN-360

Boy, this thread got active over the last few days!

I am trying to get a bit of food in me to feel better. Stomach was keeping me awake. Not quite :l: , just need to stop hunger pangs.

I am also excited at having gotten my housing for our digital camera! :bang: (Canon SD500) Woo-hoo! Great uw pics of this Megadive!

Time to go back and try again for sleep...

See you guys soon!

Numerous photographic evidence has been unearthed of a local party where scuba divers, alcohol, BBQ's and sheep were combined into a terrifying event. No arrests have been made, and it is believed a number of subjects may have escaped via the estuary system to Mexico. More news as it develops.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom