Meet up with the boys on March 16 greenbelt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Guys i will be meeting some of our foreign guests in greenbelt area on march 16 thursday at around 8:30pm. we can have a couple of drinks in mezze or temple. oh and yes the others can drink orange juice and iced tea:D

who can come to this pre-party ppd soiree?

1.Spoon
2. Monique
3. larry
4. jonix
5. pakman
6. graham

Ahem, might be able to get the Mysterious one to put in an appearance...

thepurplehammerhead:
Ahem, might be able to get the Mysterious one to put in an appearance...

why all the suspense and mystery? are you bringing a michael jordan namesake down?

Nah, someone described him as Larry's "mysterious friend". I rather liked that, so now he's getting "Mysterious Will" on his T-shirt. He doesn't even know it yet :)

well it beats calling him "your willie"...

BTW spoon, what time are you guys hitting the road on Friday morning?

pakman:
well it beats calling him "your willie"...

BTW spoon, what time are you guys hitting the road on Friday morning?

well we are supposed to meet at 5am. so around that time. i cant speak for the others but i am always on time:)

Safe bet we'll still be sleeping at that time! Breakfast around 08:30 suit you, Mr. Pak? Would you like a wake-up call and a newspaper as well?

thepurplehammerhead:
Safe bet we'll still be sleeping at that time! Breakfast around 08:30 suit you, Mr. Pak? Would you like a wake-up call and a newspaper as well?

at that time will be getting off our bangkas in small la laguna

Ah well, remember to give us a wave when we strafe the beach at about 09:30!

thepurplehammerhead:

don't rub it in too much Larry... you forget they will have our dive bags... I don't want to find out my bag got dumped in the channel somewhere between Bantangas and PG... :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom