Meet N Greet XX: Gilboa April 25-27, 2008

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Mr. warm water diver! It was nice seeing you again this last weekend in FL.

Warm water? I heard it was in the 70's... burrrrrr...

If I were a big shot tech diver like you my avitar would be me with my rebreather. Don't worry I won't tell Brian that you have made the change.

Ok dokie.. someone's been reading.... I've switched my photo's just for you big boy to show off my sexy new bling.......

11 more days and I get dive clearance from this pesky PFO... I'm not going to be able to make the M&G... But I definately will be in Cincinnati 6/28, and would be able to make a run up to portage or gilboa w/ the 'breather Sunday 6/29....

Ok dokie.. someone's been reading.... I've switched my photo's just for you big boy to show off my sexy new bling.......

You must be looking in the locker room again....remeber the protocal is to look each other in the eyes. Very sexy bling my friend, I am very jealous. I won't loose my mind like Brian, but I am very jealous.

We will firm up the plans as the date gets closer, but I plan to make the time to dive with you that weekend.

Oh wow.... threesomes!
:eyebrow: Hey now, you know the rules... what happens at M&G STAYS at M&G :wink:

So... wouldn't this make figuring out which is the carrot and which is the stick a bit more difficult?

For this crew the stick IS the carrot :love2:

I'm not going to be able to make the M&G... But I definately will be in Cincinnati 6/28, and would be able to make a run up to portage or gilboa w/ the 'breather Sunday 6/29....

I'll be doing check out dives at Gilboa that weekend if you want to "ooh" and "ahhh" some newbies with your new bling :D
Ber :lilbunny:

those things can't work in our cold water. You heard him.. 70 is COLD to him. I'll bet it'll freeze up or something like that. :d

I just wanted to share my noob excitement.... I just bought my 7mm wetsuit (scubapro everflex) and a hooded 5mm vest so I'm ready to go for Gilboa! I know its not a dry suit but its a start! I did manage to get that friday off as well so I'll be getting to Gilboa around 10am since I'm only staying one night. Also I officially got my certification card while I was at my LDS! Cant wait for gilboa!!! Two weeks away!

Just starting my classes this week so I'm not gonna be legal till after the meet, but I'll still come an hang for a bit.

I just wanted to share my noob excitement.... I just bought my 7mm wetsuit (scubapro everflex) and a hooded 5mm vest so I'm ready to go for Gilboa! I know its not a dry suit but its a start! I did manage to get that friday off as well so I'll be getting to Gilboa around 10am since I'm only staying one night. Also I officially got my certification card while I was at my LDS! Cant wait for gilboa!!! Two weeks away!

Fun! Make sure to bring as many dry bathing suits as you own so you'll have a fresh one for each dive. & lots of towels. You'll be cold like the rest of us but it will be sooo worth it!

Paula

Just starting my classes this week so I'm not gonna be legal till after the meet, but I'll still come an hang for a bit.

Good choice... that will make it easier when meeting GLWC members later in the season.

Ok, I don't feel like reading all 40 some pages that have been posted since I last kept track of this thread.

Anything still needed as far as food, drinks, etc?

Micklock, still bringing that 7mm? I'm hoping to have my own by then but funds are tight right now. If the LDS still has the two piece 7mm they had a few weeks back I may try and get it, but I haven't checked to see if it's still in stock.

And lastly, since I'm probably not going to have my own reg or computer by then (funds just don't permit it for another few weeks at least) does anyone have extras I could borrow for a dive or two? I probably won't be in the water too much, but I really don't want to rent gear if someone has extras they could loan. I'd also love to try out some regs before making a firm decision on what to buy if anyone's willing to let me take some test runs. Particularly on an Oceanic GT3 or Delta4.

Back
Top Bottom