Meet n Greet Dive and Picnic 5/16/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll set up a Sunday (or Friday evening) dive soon; meanwhile my right leg is still hurting really badly from the bicycling accident and it hurt a lot on my dives on Sunday. I'm ok diving on a charter boat where I can get some help, but I have no business on a beach dive yet.

p.s. did you get the Puppy Pics I sent you?

Yes. Thanks. you rock!

Hey all!
Who's ready to do some diving?

Where: Hollywood Beach, parking between Michigan and Johnson St. Gear up in parking lot, dive the rockpile. Picnic later!
When: May 16, 7:30 Show (parking lot fills up quick) 8:00 go.
Food: Cold foods so we don't have to worry about grills.
Who: Everybody is invited!

Who's bringing what:
Jenny/ Hermit Crab: hmmmm, popcorn?
JoanneR: Water and Trail mix
Dan and Joni: Chicken wings

Have fun, I'm going to pass on this one. I'm trying to get my boat painted and set up before the rainy season starts and it gets too hot to work on it. Those afternoon rains don't help a fresh coat of paint and I hate it when wrenches get too hot to pick up.

Dennis I swear I thought you said the WENCHES were too hot to pick up, lol!!!

Wel, they might be!!! And ya know Dennis is one cool dude! :wink:

Dennis I swear I thought you said the WENCHES were too hot to pick up, lol!!!

Sounds like a twisted version of hell

The wenches are too hot to pick up
The beer is too cold to drink
The cars are too fast to drive
There are too many fish and lobster to decide which one

Indeed Jenny, Dennis is a very cool guy. Dennis, I agree, that is definitely one of the levels of hell! Wish I could make the meetup. Need to find Friday and Sunday dive buds.

Debby, I will dive with you Friday days or Sundays. It sounds like you need to get the knee looked at.
Ed

Thank you, Steve! :D I mean thanks, Ed. :blinking: I made a promise that I'd make an appointment with an ortho, I need to get on that today.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom