Meet n Greet Dive and Picnic 5/16/09

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba_Jenny

dirty-finned dive goddess
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Where: Hollywood Beach, parking between Michigan and Johnson St. Gear up in parking lot, dive the rockpile. Picnic later!
When: May 16, 7:30 Show (parking lot fills up quick) 8:00 go.
Food: Cold foods so we don't have to worry about grills.
Who: Everybody is invited!

Who's bringing what:
Jenny/ Hermit Crab: hmmmm, popcorn?

Put me down for fresh fruit :wink:

Sorry guys I'll be on my way to Malaysia and the Philippines for a two week business trip. One consolation is that I'll be able to do some diving in Anilou, Philippines. I'll keep watch the board for meet-n-greets. By the way, the "Beach Diving and Snorkeling Location - Hollywood to Jupiter, copyright: Fish Enterprises", sayes that the Dania beach dive we did is a "must dive". They actually label it as SeaTech Ledge/Dania Beach. For those that want to know, we had to swim out, according to their map - 400-450 yards, ouch!

have fun Skubanut diving in some far off destination! We want a trip report when you get back!
The book you refer to is like a shore diving bible! The guy who wrote it, Ron McAllister is quite the legend in these parts!

Dan and Joni will be there with Chicken wings that will already be cooked by my hands but may be disquised in a Publix box.

I may not make it this time as it looks like I :eyebrow:need:eyebrow: to go to Tampa. I will let you know next week. :)

No Charcoal for showboat and no weenies for me .
Now what to bring :confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom