Meet and Greet Time Again (Gilboa April 28-30, 2006)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diverbrian:
The caribou wound up in my cooler for storage and it wasn't noticed until later. It wound up coming home with me. I am not sure if anyone grabbed any or not. I left my cooler out as public access, but no one knew that.

Oops! By the way, it wasn't a great quantity, but it did taste good. :)

I thought it was just your private stash...

Scott :06:

diverbrian:
The caribou wound up in my cooler for storage and it wasn't noticed until later. It wound up coming home with me. I am not sure if anyone grabbed any or not. I left my cooler out as public access, but no one knew that.

Oops! By the way, it wasn't a great quanity, but it did taste good. :)

Now he says something... how conveniant heheh I will say something about free accesss to my cooler after I get home.

The next question is did she come to Gilboa to give to you or did you bring it with you?

Actually, I told people that the Sam Adams and water in the cooler was for the group the night before. People just forgot.

Riff Raff gave me the sausage Saturday afternoon. I stuck it in the cooler as other things where filling up and I went diving. When I got back up from diving, the food was laid out and I forgot to pull out the food. Sort of like the sign that decorates a certain someone's basement that was forgotten in up in Michigan.

Oh, BTW, when I say forgotten about, I didn't remember it until my brother served me some it out of the fridge last night as a snack. He unloaded the cooler when I got home and put it in the fridge figuring that it was part of the left-overs that I typically bring back from Meet and Greet past rather than add to the Sunday morning food disposal.

diverbrian:
Actually, I told people that the Sam Adams and water in the cooler was for the group the night before. People just forgot.

Riff Raff gave me the sausage Saturday afternoon. I stuck it in the cooler as other things where filling up and I went diving. When I got back up from diving, the food was laid out and I forgot to pull out the food. Sort of like the sign that decorates a certain someone's basement that was forgotten in up in Michigan.

Oh, BTW, when I say forgotten about, I didn't remember it until my brother served me some it out of the fridge last night as a snack. He unloaded the cooler when I got home and put it in the fridge figuring that it was part of the left-overs that I typically bring back from Meet and Greet past rather than add to the Sunday morning food disposal.
You had that sausage for a week? I hope it did not make you sick...Beer dose not spoil

gtxl1200:
several of us were wondering. was Riff Raff there with hubby and caribou?? We thought we heard Brian mention it once but none of us can remember if we actually saw her or the caribou. Please inquiring minds want to know.

Yep, I was there (hubby not included) with the caribou and some elk (thanks to my mum's good aim). I stopped down briefly Friday night with Stachia for the camp fire, but didn't stay too long. Sorry I didn't get to meet most of you. I had a wonderful time, but unfortunately, I am a tad shy so I tended to hang with Mr. Burch and company. I look forward to the next M & G. Maybe I will get a chance to meet some of you before then.

Do you think that it is time to "unsticky" this thread to make room for other threads to be stickied later?

Don't unstickey it, there is room for other threads, besides, this is the most important thread on the entire board
now... where is that rubberhose, I thought i saw a turkey while driving home... you can never be too prepared

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom