Medical aspects of bras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They need underoos for adults who were denied such joys as children. I would buy a set of wonder woman underpants and top in a heart beat. I would refrain from running around in the yard in them lassoing the dog however.

Maybe if there were more dancing in underoos, there would less anxiety, and depression!!!

Well... I must say that I still have a pair of Wonder Woman underoos panties and undershirt from when I was about 3 years old!!! Mom never saved any of my baby clothes, but for some reason, she saved the underoos! LOL :D

So what size are those underoos? I might be able to get the pants up to my calves.... :) But you know other than wonderwoman I really wanted the bat girl setup. It looked to cool and I even had the mask ( my brother's zorro mask I stole from him) already.

what about captain america?

And for years I never understood why the long john/themal underwear version was Daisy Duke from Dukes of Hazard. That girl never wore anything more than short shorts and a summer top the entire time that series was on.

hi everyone. My problem with bras is that I was in a bad car accident when I was 10 and have some nerve damage on my left side. This was before I developed. My left boob is a nice C and my right boob is a D. I've thought about surgery but have been under the knife enough, not to mention the cost. I just want to find a bra that will fit comfortably without making me "look" lopsided and where one boob is floating or the other is squished. I've tried sports bras and even went so far as to getting a D size bra and putting paddin on the other side but it looks funny and is SO uncomfortable. Any suggestions as to how I can deal with that until I feel comfortable with the idea (and have the money) for surgery?

Find a specialty bra store in your area.... one that deals with mastectomy patients. They should be able to come up with an insert that's "just right" to slide into your bra. Then you won't appear lopsided.

Back
Top Bottom