Me Credentials

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh yeah, I remember why,
Because they started serving instant coffee on flights, instead of the real stuff. Which in turn irked the passengers, which in turn started terrrorism?
What do yall think, I need a good conspiracy theory right now. Any takers??

DiveCop71:
Oh yeah, I remember why,
Because they started serving instant coffee on flights, instead of the real stuff. Which in turn irked the passengers, which in turn started terrrorism?
What do yall think, I need a good conspiracy theory right now. Any takers??
Ask around your dept about a couple of young drunk Navy guys that decided to take a walk through the crawl space above the Shoney's Inn. The room they fell through the ceiling into was occupied by one of my crew. Your guys answered the call, and it was tally ho'd by some MP's.

mempilot:
Ask around your dept about a couple of young drunk Navy guys that decided to take a walk through the crawl space above the Shoney's Inn. The room they fell through the ceiling into was occupied by one of my crew. Your guys answered the call, and it was tally ho'd by some MP's.
Ever since they moved Most the Navy Aviation related schools here, It seems there ain't a night goes by without a call because of some stupid thing some squid or jar-head did.
(Used to be one myself - Now I'm in the Reserves)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom