Mayumi resort

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Whoa, I was just asking because you have a lot of dives... A bit touchy are we?:D

Whoa, I was just asking because you have a lot of dives... A bit touchy are we?:D

Yup... a bit touchy.... sorry. I just feel that I am not as well liked here because of the thread I started about questioning Anilao rates. Some people use the topic on my thread as a joke in other threads... that is why I am touchy. Sorry if I assumed you were out to make fun of me too. My bad. Anyway... I am sorry about being touchy. I just can't help it.

Anyway... yes... I have been diving for about 15 years now. I would sometimes take 2 month vacations to relieve stress. I dove a lot when I was younger. But now.... 1 dive a weekend is more than enough for me. My mind says dive... my body says stay on the beach and enjoy a cocktail. Anyway... would you like to start another thread about everyone's dive experiences? Let's not hijack this thread.

ahummmn...at some point, all threads in the PPD section are hijacked. PPDs do that all the time. :D

this is PPD. hijacking is the norm in case you havent noticed yet. chill. relax. PPD is a fun place. :14:

Yup... a bit touchy.... sorry. I just feel that I am not as well liked here because of the thread I started about questioning Anilao rates. Some people use the topic on my thread as a joke in other threads... that is why I am touchy. Sorry if I assumed you were out to make fun of me too. My bad. Anyway... I am sorry about being touchy. I just can't help it.

Anyway... yes... I have been diving for about 15 years now. I would sometimes take 2 month vacations to relieve stress. I dove a lot when I was younger. But now.... 1 dive a weekend is more than enough for me. My mind says dive... my body says stay on the beach and enjoy a cocktail. Anyway... would you like to start another thread about everyone's dive experiences? Let's not hijack this thread.
Welcome to the internet, please don't take us too seriously. :)

I enjoyed your anilao rates thread. So what if we disagree? It was insightful. :)

Ok. Back to Mayumi. Internet is up but no wifi yet... Daniel was not able to put a wifi router yet... hopefully next week daw. Wifi will be free daw!!!!! Yahooooooooo!

this is PPD. hijacking is the norm in case you havent noticed yet. chill. relax. PPD is a fun place. :14:

Actually, I would feel unloved if my thread doesn't get hijacked by the PPD..:D

Ok. Now we know that lots of people love Flying Fish... including me. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom