May we start May?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good to see that 30 yrs of developing with cell phones were not wasted!

Ok well if anyone else is there on Saturday and wants to meet up come to Kelly's Pub. I will try to get there early and get a table reserved and like I said I will have on a Patriots hat. It is mainly Grey.
I am going to go to casa Cuzamil on 5th avenue between 3rd and sala, instead of Kelly pub, they have good margaritas for 50 pesos or two for 80. Also they have a better set up for watching the fights. If anyone wants to come I will have my patriots hat on.

My hotel shopping varies a lot. This trip I am staying at Suites Colonial downtown. It hasn't been that long since I booked, but I just checked the going price there - and called Hotels.com about their price guarantee. They checked online and are sending me a 15% refund. :thumb:

I am back in Austin. My apologies to those of you whom I said I would get together with while we were there, but I had to leave suddenly because of a death in my family - my brother.

I am back in Austin. My apologies to those of you whom I said I would get together with while we were there, but I had to leave suddenly because of a death in my family - my brother.

Gun,

So sorry to hear that. A dive bud lost his dad back home while he was on the island last week. Keep you and yours in our thoughts and prayers...

Damn, Gordy - so sorry to hear. Best wishes.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom