May Madness Sale from TDL!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Folks, Just a quick update I have only a couple left on both the liftbag & smb's at $55.00... Also don't forget about the hardware that you need with the bags when you pick one up!!

The sale for the reels, light, SS din plugs that were mentioned in the May sale is still on right now and I should have the reels in Monday or Tuesday!!

Also if you have any questions please feel free to email with any questions you may have at randy@techdivinglimited.com

Have a Great Weekend!
Safe Diving
Regards
Randy

Just so you know the May maddness sale is getting ready to be done with! Any oders I do receive I will honor the special pricing that has been listed both here on this posts and on our webstore address..

I would like to thank everyone who has made purchases and continues to support Techdivinglimited. BTW if you have any questions or don't see a product you are looking for please feel free to either call or email me and I will be glad to help you out..

The spools and SS din plugs are due in tomorrow and we will be spooling the line and getting them ready for shipment. Once your order is shipped you will receive an email with the shipping tracking information. Please allow us a day or two to get orders out during this process. Again thanks for your continue support!!

Remember we carry many products and some have not been added yet to the webstore so if you are shopping and either need advise or are looking for a certain item just ping me!!

Have a Great day!
Regards
Randy

I have want to let everyone know that we are having a hose sale! That's right you may purchase any of our hoses at 25% off right now...

Don't see a hose in your size... Just make a note in the comment box and I will ping you a quick reply with delivery time and costs!

Compare our pricing and you will find that nobody gas a better price on hoses period! As always thanks for your support and I look forward in serving you!!!

Have a great Holiday weekend and be safe
Regards
Randy

Ok folks. You are all out enjoying the Memorial Day Weekend ...... but when you come home there are still a few days left for May Madness specials at Tech Diving Limited.

Jump over to the website and take advantage of some great deals. Randy likes to know when SB members order up so tell us in the comments box on check out that you are a SB member.......... and ....... on all orders over $250 we will take an extra 5% off through Monday night.

That's right we will take another 5% off our already super low May Madness Specials but you MUST tell us you are a Scuba Board Member............. we will adjust it on the back end when we process. (new orders only)

Thanks for your continued support.

Randy -

I received my reels and SMB's, and must say, the quality and value is TOP NOTCH.

You've got another long-term customer,

Regards,

Paul

PM ya, randy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom