May Lake diving (BubaDives)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Buba Dives

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have been divng at least once a week for the past month and the water conditions are getting pritty good. I think in the next couple of weeks we will be seing some of our best diving, (but you need at least a mill wet suit) I have been diving between
100ft - 130ft and alot of times at 100ft you do not even need a light!!!!!!!

On of the things we are going to try for our local folks is a 1 tank dive trip durring the week around 6pm or 6:30 for $15:00 per person So people can get some diving in and not tie up their weekeds.

If you are interested in boat diving give us a call and we see what we can work out the worst possibility is i wil say no and if you are on Verion it will not caust you a thing. Or email me at bubadives@yahoo.com, and do not forget our web page at bubadives.com.

Are you associated with a particular LDS in Austin? How many divers will you be taking out weekly? What days of the week?

I am trying to work with all dive shops.

I just want to help all divers enjoy lake Travis and all the great dives it has to offer.

I do not like to have more than 8 divers on the boat at a time ( and preferably on of them a Dive master or higher)

Call or email me I am sure we can work out something to meet you and your dive buddys needs, or even be able to help you get a new dive buddy.

I am here to help!!!!!!!!!

Buba Dives:
I am trying to work with all dive shops.

I just want to help all divers enjoy lake Travis and all the great dives it has to offer.

I do not like to have more than 8 divers on the boat at a time ( and preferably on of them a Dive master or higher)

Call or email me I am sure we can work out something to meet you and your dive buddys needs, or even be able to help you get a new dive buddy.

I am here to help!!!!!!!!!

Questions: What is the least number of divers you will take your pontoon out and is there an up charge on the indv. fee? Also do you run mid-week morning/daytime runs? Thanks

I can defiantly run Mon-Fri !!!!!!!!!!!!!! I prefer week days . During the week i will take a min. of 2 divers on a trip and it is the reg price of $30.00 per diver.

I also offer for people after work that would like to get a dive in but only one dive on that trip , well for them I will charge $15.00 and there still need two be at least 2 divers.

Like I always say let me know what your needs are and I will do everything I can to meet them.

Please try and give me a 24 hour notice (and if I am not available i will let you know) but most of the time i will be available.

You want to dive Wen or Thur. of this week lets go. Just please go to my web sight and fill out the 2 forms prior to save time , but i will also have some with me.

And if I have customer that only wants the 2,3,4 people they have booked I would need to know because I will continue to book for a trip until the boat is full of 6 divers and maybe 2 proes.

I can make as many runs as needed I love taking people diving, I would to make a minimum of 4 trips a week , alto has to do wit how many people want to dive during the week.
I figure on the weekends I could make 3 trips a day but that is starting early and ending late.

The dive community for lake Travis is going to help me figure how many and when our trips will be going out.
Weekends I would prefer full loads but during the week i figure it will be alto smaller groups.

(When a boat sits idle it becomes a expense) so I want to make as many trips as i can and still have fun doing it!!!!!!!

Thanks for your reply and additional info.. I am sure we will be giving you a try in the near future. :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom