May Dine'n'Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Agreed . . . and still plan on Sunday.

the K

I'm going to try to be there by 9:00am on Sunday or do you think we should get there earlier?

Jeremy

We'll be there at 0830.

We'll bring some extra ice chests and things and set up on the tables to make sure we have enough space.

I'll comandeer 3 table/grill locations.

the K

0830 is when I will try to be there too.

Now on to the main things like the Menu items:

I will bring some hamburger patties and some soft drinks.

Jeremy

I will bring Italian Sausage and French Bread. Skirt steak gets done really easy and fast, maybe throw in some Grillled bell peppers and and Onions.

How bout we get an attendance list going.

FYI Made out like a bandit at the swap meet. It was nice having the Kraken there to help me out, the list is - Zeagle Ranger BC from an instructor- $150 , Darcor Viper 1st/ 2nd Stages with Octo Viper $50, pair gloves $5 and some extra, new, booties-$10, otter box for nano ipod $29, new low volume wide mask $59. Oceanic Dive Computer Datamax Plus $200 from a relaible source, and Service for everything @ 10% off, So I am Good to Go!

Plus made some new friends in the community and had a great time overall, can't believe the time went by so fast. Looking forward to some of the Dive and Drives comming up, and Allen from the shop is gonna have his Priate Day the lake in June, can't pass that up. By the way Dennis they did call your name for the Blackbead trip, but I told them, you told me, I could have it if you were not there, I'll take pics for ya.

Braz

Braz . . .

. . . you're a JACKASS ! ! ! ! !

the K

You didn't notice if my wet suit sold, did you????
If not, I'll pick it up today.

I'll ask the Yellow Angel Fish (aka The Mayfield Ice Cream Lady) to make a big bowl of coleslaw and we'll bring some chips of some sort.

the K

Several of us were thinking that if the new Cartersville quarry is open by the 28th we would rather have the dine -n- dive up there. Who's in?

Jeremy

Jer,
No Fish and I were up there yesterday.

I got snake bit !!!

They've a ways to go yet.

There aren't that many tables ready yet and the guys are reall working hard at trying to get ready for their opening.

I'd suggest we stay out of there way for the next week or two.

the K

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom