May 19th & 20th 2007 Panhandle Dive N Dine

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

denisegg

Indescribable!
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
It's that time again to start planning for our next big Dive n Dine!! Everyone is welcome including all scubaboarders from Deep Dixie, North Florida and any visiting from other areas who will be in town that weekend!!:)

We have some scubaboarders from North Alabama that have some plans in the works to dive the Destin Jetties on Saturday May 19th and the St Andrews Jetties on Sunday May 20th. Dining out would probably work best for the Destin Jetties dive but a cookout would be possible for the St Andrews Jetties dive.

Start posting and let us know if these dates and places would work for you. We can do either/or or both. Any input, suggestions or alternate plans are appreciated.:)

Actually, I was kinda thinking about road tripping North(quarry/lake) or East(springs in central FL) during that weekend.

SuPrBuGmAn:
Actually, I was kinda thinking about road tripping North(quarry/lake) or East(springs in central FL) during that weekend.

You want to go North to dive just as the Gulf is getting warm????:shakehead You need to be doing the springs and quarries in the winter!! You've been out in the cold toooo long man....sounds like you're beginning to like it!!:D

I like the water, and I also like to camp. Camping decreases in fun when its 95F in the day and 80F at night :p

Fresh water, salt water, its all wet - so that doesn't matter to me :wink:

SuPrBuGmAn:
I like the water, and I also like to camp. Camping decreases in fun when its 95F in the day and 80F at night :p

Fresh water, salt water, its all wet - so that doesn't matter to me :wink:

So use some of those hotel points of yours....whose says you've got to camp? :D

I preffer to camp. The hotel points come into play when I'm with someone who doesn't camp or in emergencies(no blackout days on BW points - so they come in handy during hurricane season).

So plan to bring your "buns" down there and dive and camp and bring a fan!!:wink:

and BTW...you can post on my thread as much as you like!!! We'll debate this for days....:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom