May 1-2 Weekend: Official Roster

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubaguy62

Son of Yemaya
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Ok gang, just wanted to bring up a little matter for a democratic vote; I've receive inquiries as to whether we can make the dive a 2 tank dive rather than a 3 tank dive. At the moment, if my recollection is correct, the list below shows who is going, and those who have confirmed their desire for a 3 tanker (with no objection to doing a 2 tanker). Also, I understand Snuggle is coming down as well, so I'll add him to the list. We are now "Apollo 13" (that sounds scary). :11:

If at all possible, I'd like to effort a departure as close to 8:30 as possible, so I'd like to confirm the following:

1. How many prefer a 3 tank dive and how many prefer a 2 tank dive. A specific number rather than "either" :wink:

2. Who will need nitrox

3. Who's name is not on the list and it's going.

I'm aware that some of you are going to the Ginnie BBQ, so in an effort to anticipate any problems before May 1st, I'd like to have a concensus by Friday the 23rd, so I can provide Capt. Brian a list of who's going, how much nitrox we'll need, and whether we're doing a 2 or 3 tank dive in order to facilitate his planning for the trip, as I'm 99.99% positive we'll have the boat to ourselves.

Rick - 3 tank (3_% EANx)
Angie - 3 tank
Jenny - 2, but will pry herself off the boat for a third :crafty:
Grier
Chris - 3 tank
Rebecca - 3 tank
Andy - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Marvel - 3 tank
Don - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Pat - 3 tank (36% EANx)
Joe
Sage
Snuggle

Thanks everyone!!! It's going to be great!!!

Rick

"Snowbear is coming down as well, so I'll add him to the list"

Snowbear is a she :wink:

1. I prefer a 3-tanker

2. I need Nitrox. Please make it EAN 36 unless our dive sites will exceed 90 feet.

Also, I would like to plan some shore diving perhaps Sat.
night or Sunday afternoon. My plan is to head back
Sunday about 5:00 p.m.

H2AndySnowbear is a she :wink: [/QUOTE:
OOOOPS my bad... :11:

Ok Lisenciado 36% it is.

Rick

I prefer 3 tanks

I wish I could dive Nitrox- thinking about certifying beforehand but probably won't- anybody want to certify me ther if I have the course work completed :wink: ???

H2Andy:
"Snowbear is coming down as well, so I'll add him to the list"

Snowbear is a she :wink:

1. I prefer a 3-tanker

2. I need Nitrox. Please make it EAN 36 unless our dive sites will exceed 90 feet.

Also, I would like to plan some shore diving perhaps Sat.
night or Sunday afternoon. My plan is to head back
Sunday about 5:00 p.m.

2 is fine for me and I am doing air...however if you are doing a 3 tanker, ok will pry myself off the boat for another dive :)

Rick were you thinking of snuggle? He will be in town then and I beleive is planning on diving with us....

Scuba_Jenny:
Rick were you thinking of snuggle? He will be in town then and I beleive is planning on diving with us....
Ack!! You mean I was mistaken for some Nor'easter?? :11:
I actually have an invite to go Lobster diving in FL in Sept from a guy here who has a buddy there who has a place and a boat, etc... etc.... Could happen. If it does, I'll definitely plan on hooking up with at least a few of yous guys :D

No Jenny, just that when you mentioned the name, I had three women talking to me at the same time, and Angie wondering why the $%#&#*&^#* is another woman calling me at 8:30 in the a.m. WIVES !!!! :icon_roll

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom