Maui on September 29th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kihei Kris. We'll be staying at a dump called Kihei Bay Surf so at the north end of town. We have a timeshare (idiot, I'm an idiot) up at the west end but hate staying there.

Well Tim will you be around for the second weekend? You can do the monthly gig then if you like, it's your thing anyway :)

I'll be staying up there around that time, too, Al. I'm moving into a unit in the Villas at Kenolio as of Nov 1, so if there some west-end diving to be done, we could easily carpool, if you want.

I'll only be gone for 4 days - but I want to keep the date as the first Saturday of the month just for consistency - I blacked out each of those saturdays 7 months ago when we started doing this ... but work called and I don't have much of a choice this time ... We'll be sure to do some other diving though while you're here :D

Aloha, Tim

But but but Tim, we want an event!!!!

I feel soooo, undesirable :(

would you feel better if we did the monthly dive on the second saturday of November instead? :wink:

besides, "every" dive with you "is" an event ...

kidspot:
would you feel better if we did the monthly dive on the second saturday of November instead? :wink:

besides, "every" dive with you "is" an event ...
It is an event isn't it.

Yes, let's break a rule and do the second saturday, I promise to follow all rules from here on out, no matter what. Really.

Al Mialkovsky:
It is an event isn't it.

Yes, let's break a rule and do the second saturday, I promise to follow all rules from here on out, no matter what. Really.
There's rules involved!

I ain't followin' no stinkin' rules!

:D

KrisB:
There's rules involved!

I ain't followin' no stinkin' rules!

:D
Exactly, I plan to litter and perhaps even spit on the ground. I'm just a wild man.

So it's gonna happen Tim???

yes - 2nd Saturday of November ... though feel free to something crazy (maybe even spit into the wind) on the first Saturday :wink:

Aloha, Tim

kidspot:
yes - 2nd Saturday of November ... though feel free to something crazy (maybe even spit into the wind) on the first Saturday :wink:

Aloha, Tim
spitting into the wind isn't nearly as crazy as other activities I can think of doing in the wind... :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom