Maui Monthly - November 11th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Al Mialkovsky:
Sounds like a plan kids. I'll be there. You'll recognize me, I'll be wearing the face and using the body of a very old angry man who has to go back to the mainland in a couple of weeks.
... and will have just finished spending so much time underwater with a full bladder that you'll still be running to the bathroom every few minutes! :D

Don't worry Al... it's all good.

Oddly, it took a rebreather dive for me to realize how freeing open-circuit scuba really is! :D

KrisB:
... and will have just finished spending so much time underwater with a full bladder that you'll still be running to the bathroom every few minutes! :D

That's already happening. Jill is so good on air that quite often we're doing dives in excess of 100 minutes so there have been times when I ditched my gear in the bushes and ran to the nearest tree, or car tire, or whatever.

I'm here in Kona...finally. Had a really long day and when I lay my body down, I probably wont be able to count past 10 and I'll be out, lol.

My flight has changedI (nice of Island Air to tell me). Was at 9:50am, now it's 10:15AM arrives 10:50am in OGG.
Hope you guys are still there, lol! I'm thinking hopefully 12:30 at the latest. If I'm lucky 12:00pm. Is that too late Tim? Also... .Now as it turns out my best friend, Sue who lives in Kailua Oahu (you've met her Tim) is going to fly over and land about the same time as me, so we'll both be coming to Ulua. She wont be diving.

I got here to the Hilton Waikoloa by around 5:00pm. Just in time for me to enjoy a beautiful sunset out on my lanai.

I was supposed to be picking Megan up tonight at the airport. I got a call from her today when I arrived into Kona. She can't make it! Her Grandpa is sick. She just got into Oahu yesterday and then received a call that her Grandpa was doing well and she needed to get back to the mainland immediately.

So, I'm here by myself, lol. I'm going on the Manta dive tomorrow night. Going to a Doobie Brother concert Sat. night. At least I know the band so it's not like I wont know anyone, lol

My brain has had a brain full today. Can you tell? lol

See ya soon!

Lori

OK we aren't on the boat in the morning so we'll be there for a couple of dives. Since I'm always early I'm sure I'll have a tank burned before anyone else shows up but then I can brag about the whaleshark that got away.

and just what time might that be if you're planning a "pre-dive" dive ??? If I get up early I may just mosey on over myself :wink:

btw - let's plan on meeting at the concrete area by the restrooms/drop-off point - especially for any visitors so we're easy to spot :)

Aloha, Tim

We'll probably be there no later than 8am. Are we supposed to meet at 9?

9am Meeting time - and "this time" I'll try not to be doing a surface swim 200 yards from shore at the meeting time :wink: I am going to be at that spot :D

Back
Top Bottom